Friday, July 10, 2009

Thank God It's Friday!!



I certainly feel sorry for the poor bastards who find themselves faced with this most dangerous Ukrainian Secret Weapon. I don’t know where this photo came from.
But apparently this is some type of military day parade showcasing a squad of lovely and sexy Ukrainian Ladies in “full dress” and in marching formation. Hmm I think it’s time to take a “vacation” to the Ukraine sometime soon.

We need their defense department to take care of our female troops here in the US. Maybe it should be a requirement to look hot in order to join the US Armed Forces.

This week I take you out with all the Nations Hottest Female Soldiers. Friendly or Fo, we guys only want to bang you. We love you whether you want to kill us or not. We're used to it, we usually end up Marrying you and then you kill us anyway. I salute you all with Cock in hand. TGIF Bitches, enjoy the weekend!! Saco out!

">

1 comment: