Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sweet Ass Thursday



Sweet Thursday, Pops is gone and everything is back to normal. Love the guy, but he can be a pain in the ass when it comes to telling me what to do around the house. I tried to ask the old man if he wanted to smoke and he passed on it. He was very cool about the situation, I was actually shocked. Anyway, we did end up drinking a ton of beers and mass wine while he was here. His grand kids were in hog heaven and they had a ton of fun with Grandpa. My dad is now back in Jersey (Home Sweet Home). Now back to the regular grind and back to the same old shit. I actually got into a screaming fight with the old lady last night. So it's business as usual around the Sacopapa roach motel. Tomorrow is Friday and then the weekend party. I can't wait! Until then smoke'm if you Got'em.

Sacopapa Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment