Friday, July 29, 2011

Free at Last



Free at last, free at last, freee at last!! What a week, shit is not getting any better. De pinga with the Gov't, work, personal issues and mainly with all the dicks that revolve around your life. Fuck, wishing I would of gone to Brazil right after high school. I keep saying it over and over, "I need to hit the lotto!". Someday, I guess it's just not my turn.
Big day tomorrow for Saco Jr, wish him luck. Then after the Black Belt test, we are taking his ass with his buddy over to Gameworks. This place is a fucking mad house for video game junkies. Should be fun for all the hard work they've put in. Anyway, going to open a cold beer now and chill. Like George would say in Seinfeld, "Serenty Now!". I'm not a number I'm a free man!!

Sacopapa Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment