Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Deth (Idiot Hikers Edition)


I don't get it. I guess I'm glad Iran released those dopey hiker guys. These guys have fucking zero common sense and lived in some kind of Utopian liberal college bubble. Idiots. If someone asked me something very dangerous and stupid to do, I'd tell them to choose a war torn and politically volatile area, then go "hiking" near the border of another assfuck enemy country. Get the fuck outta here. Of all the places to go "hiking"- near Iran. The most basic rule of survival and safety is AVOID POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS SITUATIONS/AREAS. While they were at it, why didn't they go to Somalia or Afghanistan or just jump off the George Washington Bridge which is actually less stupid than what they did. They need to listen to Father Dave who will be doing our Sunday Sermon this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment