Thursday, July 22, 2010

Goverment Bullshit Rules

I only thought I was pissed off about the things this freakin’ administration is doing.
Wait until you read this. PLEASE READ IT. IT’S IMPORTANT. Our fucking Goverment trying to make a killing on something that is not relovent on this Earth. Fucking Mafia, at least the Mafia gives you a choice. These cocksuckers are out of control!

This is what lies ahead if Obama’s "Cap & Trade" legislation is enacted.
As I’ve said before, these people (our government) are totally out of control.

A License Required for your HOUSE?

Thinking about selling your house? Take a look at H.R. 2454 (Cap and Trade bill), that has

passed the House of Representatives and is now being considered by the Senate.

Home owners take note & tell your friends and relatives who are home owners!

Beginning 1 year after enactment of the Cap and Trade Act, you won't be able to sell your home
unless you retrofit it to comply with the energy and water efficiency standards of this Act.

H.R. 2454, the "Cap & Trade" bill will be the largest tax increase any of us has ever experienced.

The Congressional Budget Office (supposedly non-partisan) estimates that in just a few years the
average cost to every family of four will be $6,800 per year. No one is excluded.

A year from now you quite literally won't be able to sell your house.

The caveat is this - if you have enough money to make required major upgrades to your home,

only then can you sell it. If not, then forget it. Even pre-fabricated homes ("mobile homes") are included.
In effect, this bill prevents you from selling your home without the permission of the EPA administrator.

To get this permission, you will have to have the energy efficiency of your home measured. Cost $200 to
start. Then the government will tell you what your new energy efficiency requirement is and you
will be forced to make modifications to your home under the retrofit provisions of this Act to
comply with the new energy and water efficiency requirements, which easily could cost over $50,000.

Then you will have to get your home measured again and get a license
(called a "label" in the Act) that must be posted on your property to show what your efficiency
rating is; sort of like the Energy Star efficiency rating label on your refrigerator or air
conditioner. If you don't get a high enough rating, you can't sell.

And, the EPA administrator is authorized to raise the standards every year, even above the
automatic energy efficiency increases built into the Act.

The EPA administrator, appointed by the President, will run the Cap & Trade program (AKA
the "American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009") and is authorized to make any future changes
to the regulations and standards he/she alone determines to be in the government's best interest.

Requirements are set low initially so the bill will pass Congress; then the Administrator can set
much tougher new standards every year.

The Act itself contains annual required increases in energy efficiency for private and commercial
residences and buildings. However, the EPA administrator can set higher standards at any time. Sect.
202 Building Retrofit Program mandates a national retrofit program to increase the energy
efficiency of all existing homes across America.

The label will be like a license for your car. You will be required to post the label in a
conspicuous location in your home and will not be allowed to sell your home without having this
label. And, just like your car license, you will probably be required to get a new label every so
often - maybe every year.

The government estimates the cost of measuring the energy efficiency of your home should only cost
about $200 each time. Remember what they said about the auto smog inspections when they first
started: that in California it would only cost $15.

That was when the program started. Now the cost is about $50 for the inspection and certificate; a
333% increase. Expect the same from the home labeling program.

CHECK OUT Just a few of the sites;

Cap and Trade: A License Required for your Home

HR2454 American Clean Energy & Security Act:

Cap & Trade A license required for your home:

Cap and trade is a license to cheat and steal:

1 comment:

  1. Damn that sucks. I'm already upside down on my mortgage as it is. Fucked up.