Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thursday Babe



There was no way for me to resist Big Bertha! My god, the Rack on this chick is unreal.

I couldn't find her name on line, so it's up to robotman to do the research. Good luck bro. The viewers want to see Nude Pics of this Hot Ho. Today was a better day than yesterday. Thank God, cause I thought I was going to kill someone yesterday. Music seems to be the only thing that gets me through the day. So here is Mike Patton again with Sepultura. This guy is a fucking genius! His voice has to be one of the best in the industry. I'm out bitches, catch you tomorrow for the final post of the week.

Peace!!

Saco out!

">

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Denise Milani. Have to check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's her.


    http://www.google.com/images?q=denise%20milani&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1280&bih=907

    ReplyDelete