Thursday, March 4, 2010

Donuts

I've had a bad habbit of getting donuts every week for the past 29 years. It's a sweet and beautiful thing that I look forward to eating once or twice a week. Yesterday I had to go to the optometrist and when he tested my eyes he asked me about my colesterol. Apparently all the fucking donuts that I've been eating for the past 29 years have caught up with me. Motherfucker told me that I have colesterol deposits in my eyes. This is just fucking great as that is the one thing that is cheap and makes me fucking happy for about 10 minutes once a week. Now I need to get full time glasses as my fat fucking colesterol eyes have lost mass visibility. I think it's bullshit and as of right now, I'm eating 3 fucking donuts and enjoying every bit and cranny of that fat fucking delicious treat! I don't give a fuck and now with glasses and able to see clear, there is no stopping me now. The flood gates are now open!!
I remember cruising with my buddies back in High School and smoking daks and looking so foward to eating Dunkin Donuts and large Coke. We would enjoy that shit like the Holy Grail. Then we would spark again to really settle down the sugar. Fucking great times which has finally caught up with me. So thanks Robotman and Thanks Tibili, both you fucks have now damaged my eyes.

Sacopapa Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment