Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Hump Day!



Happy Hump Day Bitches! Man what a week, I threw out my back and I'm all jacked up. This seems to happen at least once a year. What a fucking pain in the ass to do anything. I really hate this shit cause everything goes really slow fucking motion. I need some hot Brazilian ho to massage my back.

The other fucked up thing that has happened is my TV is starting to take a shit. Which means I need to get a new TV. Fucking shit will turn on sound will come on, but no fucking picture. De Pinga acere, can shit get any worse? Probably, it's just a matter of time. I can almost feel it.

There is always turmoil with Sacopapa, I think all Jersey Hammer Heads are cursed for life. It's like the Bundy curse with stinky feet. Anyway, let me get to the inverted table to stretch my shit out.

Sacopapa out!

No comments:

Post a Comment