Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fuck Corporate World



It never fails in Corporate World. There is always some Schmuck that thinks he knows it all. Fuck them and the horse they rode in. Motherfucker, someday you're going to get your ass kicked. Maybe not by me, but someone in the office. I hope they fucking punch you right in the face as soon as you open your big fucking yap. Hopefully its a chick that does it, so your true pussy colors come out.

Seems like its always the College Graduate that thinks they know it all. Just cause you diplays your paid ring, you think you know more than me? I will break your fucking leg, gouch out your eyes and skull fuck you bitch! Ok ok, enough. Now let me go get my boss some coffee. De Pinga brother!!

Peace out bitches,

Sacopapa out!

">

No comments:

Post a Comment