Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Argentina Week with Nips & Camel Toe


I'm on a business trip this whole week to Argentina. Kinda sucks that I have to work like 12 hours a day, but whatever. I did see my and Sacopapa's old friend Disco Rocking Horse on Sunday who is working down here. He sparked up and cooked parrilla, very cool.

Above is the Argentina World Cup slut (every country has one and they are the best part about soccer), there are other pics of her online, but this one she looks like she is jerking someone and has a cock up her ass. Plus rock hard nips are always cool.

Below my favorite Argentine Babe, Roxana Martinez, "La Tetanic". We all know about her massive natural boobs but here she is kicking some serious camel toe action.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em and see you when I see you.




No comments:

Post a Comment