Friday, April 29, 2011

Have a tits-lickin’ weekend!



Finally done with this fucked up week. I had switched over from Time Warner Cable to Verizon and that shit lasted only one week. They said they were going to deliver 15M of Internet to my house. That was a crock of shit. They were only able to give me 4.5M. Then I had to call them around 6 times for phone issues, connectivity issues and dealing with ticket monkeys that don't know jack shit. So I went back to TWC and they have majorly hooked me up. They gave me an HD DVR, Unlimited Calling Plan and 32M of Internet. My shit is a rocket, plus I have free Showtime. Fucking week ended on a good note. Thank God! Anyway, enjoy some tits this weekend and I will catch up with you next week. I hope the new princess is getting mass royal cock right now. She looks pretty fucking hot!

Sacopapa Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment