Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Florida or Bust!



Well, I'm only 24 hours from departing to Florida. I hope I get to have a nice Cuban Sandwich while I'm there. This week has been a pain in the ass with work. I'm on a personal goal to sign up 10 customers within 30 days so I can collect 25K in revenew. This means a nice fat check for X-Mas. 16 year old Saco would have told me to fuck off and drive to NYC for a bag of dust.

Stormy weather approaches Florida, I hope it doesn't rain on Sunday for the concert. If it does, even better. Nice wet perky nips all around us! So looking forward to seeing Antrax and Megadeath. Should be an awesome time.

Well, if you don't hear from me next Wednesday is because I died at the concert! Jejejeje. Naw, keep you guys posted next week. Until then, smokem if you gottem.

FOX, PLEASE BRING BACK "MARRIED WITH CHILDREN"!!!!

Sacopapa Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment