Friday, September 24, 2010

Free at Last!



Free at last! This week was hell, I tell you. I'm so ready to get trashed tonight. It's 100 degrees today from our normal 75 degrees. Right now all I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine. I going to smoke till my eyes bleed! Can't wait to get out of here next week. Hopefully tonight I win the Lotto and Me and Robo will be on the next plane to Amsterdam. Definitely not Harlem! Anyway, I need to get shit rolling, so next week, there will only be one Post from Saco. I will be traveling to beautiful Florida to see some new tail action. Smokem if you gottem and don't forget to slap the old lady on the ass. They put up with a ton of our shit and is well appreciated by them! Be safe at home with them. Peace out Bitches!

Sacopapa Out!

">

No comments:

Post a Comment