Friday, January 14, 2011

Rocking Friday



Well Saco Jr has just discovered Angus Young. He couldn't believe the way that little fucker jammed on a video that I showed him. He now wants to pratice with his guitar and try out for the talent show next year at school. I think I've created a monster. Hopefully he doesn't find out about POT for the next 10 years. Which you and I know it will probably happen in the next 5 years. Not looking forward to that at all. Anyway, this past week it was fucked. My partners wife left that nigga this week and he is in the dumps. Left him with a 7 and 3 1/2 year old. Shit is fucked for him. That bitch left him for another dude. So I've been having to keep the company afloat. Shit is fucked.
Today I will take you out with Saco Jr's favorite video, Angus Young 1978 Bad Boy Boggie. Saco Jr lost it when he saw the energy in that little fuck. I only wish I could have seen them back in 1978 with Robotman. We would be different folks right now. Check out how he fucking jams. Those kids in the crowd had no clue the greatness they were watching. I don't care what anyone says, Angus is the fucking man!
Smokem if you gottem and be safe this weekend. Don't forget the Steak and wine!

Sacopapa out!

">

No comments:

Post a Comment