Monday, January 11, 2010

Babe of the Week/NFL Playoff News


Congratulations to the Jets, Ravens, and Packers (edit: Cardinals) for their wild-card weekend wins. Fuck the Cowboys as I was hoping they would continue their 13 year playoff futility. The will lose next week anyway. Out of the teams that won both Mark Sanchez and Aaron Rodgers (edit: Kurt Warner)are tapping super hot chicks, but Sanchez's babe, Hilary Rhoda is our babe of the week.

On another note, comedian and NY Giants fan Artie Lange has reportedly been released from the hospital, and here at Robotman we wish him the best of luck.

EDIT: I even saw the game and routed for the Cardinals. I Guess since Rodger's girlfriend is so much finer that Warner's wife I posted with my dick instead of my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment