Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What the Fuck Tuesday


I am starting a new series here on the Robotman Blog. It is "What the Fuck". For my first edition I will discuss fashion trends....

Klogs, Clogs, Crocs, whatever the fuck you call them. What is up. I see people with these things everywhere. Supermarkets, restaurants, Wal-Mart (of course), airplanes, and a host of other places. Even some nurses are in on the act. If I owned a hospital it would be back to the white uniforms. Shit is out of control. I just don't get it.

Really, unless you are under 9 years old and near a swimming pool you have no business wearing these fucking things. Well maybe if they are made of wood and you live in Holland in 1840. Is it a fashion statement? Are they cool in some way that I cannot comprehend? Did you just give up on life? Back in the day in Jersey you wouldn't walk a block before you got your ass kicked for wearing that shit.

What the fuck. I am the Robotman.

No comments:

Post a Comment