Saturday, January 9, 2010

True Colors


It came out that Harry Reid, who is currently robbing us blind and recently outed racist piece of shit, had some remarks about Obama in 2008, here is the quote:

"The country is ready for a black president – particularly a "light-skinned" one "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

He now apologizes:

"I deeply regret using such a poor choice of words. I sincerely apologize for offending any and all Americans, especially African-Americans for my improper comments"

Later Saturday, Obama accepted Reid's apology "without question" because he'd known him for so many years. "I have seen the passionate leadership he's shown on issues of social justice and I know what's in his heart," Obama said in a written statement. "As far as I am concerned, the book is closed."

What a nice happy fucking family, imagine a GOP member had said that. Holy shit. McCain just called him "that one" and they wanted to crucify him. They should be calling for Reid's resignation. All Obama wants is to pass his fucked up Welfare Care Bill and will accept a racist as Senate majority leader. Sad. Truly sad. Harry, let me use my Jersey Cuban dialect...

Get the fuck outta here you fucking carapinga.

I am the Robotman and I'm pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment